Our moto is simple “NATURAL PRODUCT NATURAL ELEGANCE NATURAL COMFORT“
Where it all began!
Welcome to Pavevolution Ltd, operating since 2013 our company has seen us grow year on year since we started, establishing itself as a leader and provider of high quality natural stone paving stones. We are specialist stone suppliers and direct importers, supplying the highest quality paving stones at the most affordable prices. Our products are both suitable for exterior and interior uses for both your home and garden needs. Whether your own project is big or small we have built a large customer base from the DIY doer, the landscaper or commercial operator and we continue to expand with your help.
Why Choose Pavevolution?
- Customer Service – Our dedicated staff are all professionals and are here to help you. With our experience and knowledge to allow you to make your decision more easier.
- Quality Products – With our extensive range of Basalt, Granite, Sandstone and Slate Natural Stone, we have something for everyone.
- Why so Cheap? As direct importers we cut out the need for middle-men allowing US to offer you the amazing prices directly to you.
- Delivery – When do you need it by? We offer a 3-5 day delivery service on all our products. We can even tailor the deliver to suit your needs if you require next day, Saturday delivery we are here to assist you.
Our natural stone is ethically sourced from quarries around the world. This means we don’t work with any supplier connected to child labour or unsafe working conditions. We pride ourselves on choosing the best paving providers for you.
So if you are looking for inspiration to CREATE or REPLACE or REJUVENATE an existing space? You have come to the right place!
Our service is fast and reliable: simply browse our range of paving stone and we will have your order delivered to you in no time, quickly and efficiently, to anywhere in the United Kingdom and British Isles.
We work with carefully selected stone suppliers across the world to ensure the paving stone we supply is not only of the highest quality but just as important it is environmental friendly and ethical sourced.
How do we ensure this?
Before the Director started this company in 2013 he felt it was important to go visit ALL suppliers and spend the time to understand all suppliers and there operations. He was able to visit the quarries, talk to staff, watch the production and closely watch the working conditions. As a result we only work with carefully selected suppliers and they are the longterm partners we continue to work with till this day.
As a business we pride ourselves on excellent custom relations, we take your trust in us seriously.
The Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) was founder over 20 years ago. It focuses to ensure the safety and welfare of those employed by suppliers to make the products we sell are not exploited. They do this by having a labour code that they adopt ensuring the health and safety of ALL employees. The codes are the working conditions, living wages and working hours and establishing unions designed to protect the workers.
It is also to stops children from being exploited for child labour. By partnering with our select suppliers, we can ensure the children are getting an education by reinvesting in locally.
How do we help?
Our own policies and codes are committed to ensure this, working alongside our suppliers, to meet our obligations and responsibilities to maintain long-term benefits to all parties.
- Outline of a safe and healthy workplace.
- Exclusion of child labour.
- Paying wages which meet or exceed national legal standards
- Arrangement of employments rights.
- Prohibition of bonded or forced labour.
For further information on the Ethical Trading Initiative and the Base Code please visit: www.ethicaltrade.org
From our first flagstone we have continued to grow and operate with your help. For this we thank you for your support!
776 – 778 Barking Road
Tel: 0208 004 7299
Mon – Fri: 09:00AM – 18:00PM
Sat: 09:00AM – 12:00PM